SAARDA invites you to take part in the SAARDA golf day on Wednesday, 19 October at the Randpark Golf Club in Randburg.
ENTRY FEE: R2 500 per fourball with green fees, 2 carts, warm up bucket of balls @ driving range and dinner included (Obtain entry form from firstname.lastname@example.org for booking your fourball. Payment to be made to SAARDA with proof of booking and payment to be sent to Eleen).
CADDIES: For your own account.
HALFWAY HOUSE: For your own account.
PLACE: Randpark Golf Club, Setperk Road, Randpark, Randburg, Johannesburg.
DATE: Wednesday, 19 October 2022.
TIME: Registration starts from 09h30. Tee off from 10h58.
Score cards to be handed in at the Pro-shop immediately after play. Dinner and prizegiving to start around 18h15. Cash bar available.
The purpose of SAARDA
The purpose of SAARDA is to act as a mouthpiece for the relevant role players in the Affordable Housing Market such as developers, construction companies, marketers, bond originators, professional consultants and conveyancers. SAARDA’s mandate is to put pressure on banks (including end-user and development financiers), on National, Provincial, and Local Government, and other relevant parties, informing them of the difficulties the industry is experiencing in providing Affordable Housing to the people of South Africa.
SAARDA is an all-inclusive national body driven as a business. Visit our website at NEWS for current information which may impact on your business.
Membership of SAARDA
You can request a membership application form from Eleen Gilbert at email@example.com to join the SAARDA community.
SAARDA allows for different types of annual membership depending on the nature of your involvement in the Affordable Housing space.
- Contractors and developers (Voting Members) – small establishments which construct 40 houses and less per year enrol for R3 000 and large establishment which construct more than 40 houses per year enrol for R10 000
- Associate members (Voting Members)
• Suppliers enrol for R3 000
• Bond originators enrol for R6 000
• Professionals like conveyancers, engineers, town planners, quantity surveyors, etc enrol for R6 000
- Honorary members (Non-Voting Members) – financial institutions (banks, NURCHA, etc), municipalities, provincial government and national government enrol for free